Sleek Eye shadow Palettes.



For the past year I've been using a LOT of Sleek makeup. I want to talk about their eye shadows because I'm in love with them! Now, granted they aren't on a par with Mac, but if you're looking for a cheaper alternative then this should be it! Now, I'll mention my only negative before I go on to the positives. The shimmer and darker colour eye shadows tend to have quite a bit of fallout but if you are careful and take your time then this can easily be avoided. So, the good points. The colors are amazing, really vivid, I have 7 different palettes, my favourite being the 'SHANGRI-LA respect' palette, simply because it's so versatile, I can use it for a natural look or a plum smokey eye. I love real earthy tone shades of make up just because I prefer a more classy natural look to my face. Saying that I am partial to a Kim K like black/grey smokey eye. Which is where the 'Bad Girl' Palette comes in. Now this palette has a LOT of shimmer colours, definatley for a night out or a special occasion. The 'Sleek Shangri-La Supreme' palette is another favourite, a lot of nude colours with some amazing pastel colours, perfect for spring time looks. There is a also a beautiful khaki colour in this that I love, perfect for a nude coloured lid with a dark crease. 'Storm' and 'Sunset' are some of my favourites, a lot of sparkly bronze/rust colours with some deep pink and navy shades. I know a lot of people dislike shimmer eye shadows, but for the right time they can be perfect. So basically, these are great quality affordable eye shadows, at only £7.49 each, I highly recommend!!!
TIP: Use 'NYX' jumbo white pencil in 'Milk' underneath eye shadows for a brighter, bolder look.

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.