Eyelure Lashes.




These are my FAVOURITE of all time lashes. 'Eyelure Naturalites Intense' in number 140. Now I don't just buy Eyelure lashes, because I've found you can buy lashes of almost the exact quality of Eyelure lashes in a lot of hair shops, but there is not yet a replica of these specific ones. The reason I love these lashes is because the have a very thin strip (I find it impossible to wear lashes with a thick black strips, mainly the ones from eBay, you can get like 20 pairs of lashes for 99p but they're all basically useless because they look vile on). These Eyelure lashes are big, full, voluminous and the thing I always have to have when I wear lashes, winged out edges! I've always worn my eyeliner thick and winged, (inspired by Marilyn Monroe) I love that really classic look and it really accurateness my almond shaped eyes. 
Anyway, these are more of a night time/special occasion kind but I've worn them in the day before with a smokey eye. I usually wear quite a lot of makeup day or night time depending on the look I'm trying to achieve. At the moment you can purchase 2 packs of these for just £4 in ASDA which I was so pleased about, I'm an undercover bargain hunter!

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.