Boots Skincare.

These are some of the products from the Boots skincare range, the blue packaging is for normal skin and the green packaging is for sensitive skin types (me). There are quite a few things in this range and it is unbelievably cheap! Each item costing around just £1.50 each. Now with this, I haven't just gone for the cheapest skincare around, because I can't put just anything on my skin, like I say it's very sensitive. But I was using Simple products at the time, and after a while of using one skincare range, my skin just starts to react badly to whatever I'm using, so I had to switch. So, I was looking around in boots and I come across this.
I've been using it for around a year and a half (the longest I've been  able to use a range without my skin erupting) and it is AMAZING. Aside from the fact it is so cheap, this is hands down the best skincare range I've used. The cleansing wipes I just use for things like, if I've gone on a night out and I can't face taking my make up off because I'm way to drunk (we've all been there), or simply if I just can't be bothered sometimes. The cleanser is a really nice consistency, some cleansers I find are really runny and just splurge everywhere when it comes out of the bottle. It's great at removing foundation  but for eyes I recommend you first use the eye make up remover also from the range because you may still wake up with panda eyes!
The eye make up remover is like a thick green gel, you only need a small amount because it's so good. I wear a lot of eye makeup on a daily basis so I need something that will remove every trace. It's really sensitive to your eyes too, some eye products I find, ironically, really sting your eyes if you get a little bit in there. So this is a fave.
The toner is really good, not too drying on your skin, it basically what its supposed to do, removes cleanser residue, whilst still leaving your skin feeling moist and refreshed. 
The moisturiser is amazing!!! It leaves this amazing dewy look to your skin and is so hydrating! My skin has never felt so soft after using this!
Then we come to the facial scrub, this is one of my favourites products from this range because the results from this are perfect! The feeling of my skin afterwards is the best my skin has felt after using and scrub. The 3 minute clay mask is just as effective.
So that was my review on this skincare range, basically I love it! :)

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Boots Skincare.

  1. There are a lot of choices on the market today and it may be confusing when we are wanting to decide which skin product
    are best for us. Many of the products are available with toxic which is not good for skin care. But is your product is natural product or not, Because i want only natural beauty products.
    Source: Strength Skin Care Product by Delfogo

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.