Dream Matte Mousse

So, I know there are a lot of mixed reviews about Matbelline's Dream Matte Mousse, you either love it or it hate it!I personally love it! I've been using it for around a year now, by recommendation of my best friend. I love the textureof it and when you first buy it, it has that perfectly whipped smooth look, and you don't want to touch it!I apply mine with a foundation brush, I don't use any expensive brushes, just a standard foundation brush that cost me £1 from Primark. I can understand when people say the look can be very cakey so I probably wouldn't recommend it if it'syour first foundation or you haven't had much experience with a foundation as there is quite a knack to doing it. Having developed that 'knack' I've found it's actually the best foundation I've used yet. If you can apply it to perfection, theoutcome is amazing and FLAWLESS. It literally covers EVERY pore/bump/spot and whatever imperfections you can think of.So I wouldn't just cast this foundation aside because any people that review it badly, review it BADLY. So just give it a try :)

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.